Ever want that perfect recipe for braised chital shanks? Here it is. You can also use lamb shanks to make this tasty recipe.
Braised Chital Shanks
Published on March 16, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 chital shanks
- 3 bottles of Monteiths doppel bock, dark ale
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ kg Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 shallot onions, peeled
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 bulbs garlic, crushed
- 4 celery sticks, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, rosemary, oregano and basil finely chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp promite
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- 2 stalks of garlic chives finely diced
- Pre heat oven to 120 degrees.
- Dust chital shanks in flour.
- Heat olive oil in heat resistant casserole dish over medium heat and sear shanks until brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic, shallot onions, carrot, garlic chives and celery to dish and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place chital shanks on top of vegetables in the casserole dish.
- Pour the beer over the shanks.
- Add tomatoes, shallot onions, chilli, salt, and promite and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook in preheated oven for 3 hours.
- Remove the lid from the dish and cook on 180 until the stock reduces to half and thickens, stirring frequently.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com