I love serving an omelette with a dollop of good old style tomato relish.
Published on March 15, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 eggs
- 1 rasher of bacon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cheddar, grated
- 1 large mushroom
- Place onion, bacon and mushroom in pan and slightly brown. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs with milk, sea salt and cracked pepper together with a fork. Heat non stick pan on medium to high.
- Pour in the egg mixture ensuring the egg is being cooked evenly on the pan.
- When the egg mixture starts to bubble scatter the grated cheeses, bacon, mushroom and garlic chives to one half of the omelette.
- When the underside of the omelette is golden, fold in half.
- Slide the omelette from the pan onto a plate and sprinkle with extra cheese, garnish with garlic chives and serve immediately.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com