Get set for a delicious one pot bake. Tender chicken breasts with veggies makes this an easy meal that will become a family favourite. Rabbit thighs are a great substitute for chicken.
Italian Chicken Bake
Published on May 9, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1kg large chicken thigh fillet
- 200g smoked ham steaks cut into 1cm cubes
- 500g baby kipfler potatoes, washed, halved lengthways
- 1 large red onion, thickly sliced
- 5 springs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 125g Italian plum tomatoes (red)
- 125g Italian plum tomatoes (yellow)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Place chicken, smoked ham pieces, potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, chilli, stock and lemon juice in a large casserole dish. Season with cracked pepper.
- Place lid on the dish.
- Cook in oven on (180C) for 30minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the chicken and potatoes
- Cook for a further 20minutes.
- Add tomatoes and olives. Remove the lid from casserole dish and cook for a further 15minutes until chicken has browned.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : email@example.com