This salmon and sundried tomato slice can be served hot or cold. It also great sliced into bite size pieces for the kid’s lunchbox or served as finger food at a party.
Salmon and Sundried Tomato Slice
Published on May 9, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 415g tin pink salmon
- 140g grated cheese
- 2 medium onions finely diced
- 1 packet Jatz biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 140g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Always Fresh sundried tomatoes finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Blend Jatz biscuits to a crumble.
- Place blended Jatz in a bowl and mix together with cheese, onion, pink salmon, garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs. Add eggs and milk to the dry mixture stirring until combined.
- Place mixture into 6 x 10cm quiche trays.
- Bake in moderate oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from quiche trays and serve with a side salad.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org