Impress your friends and family with this simple but elaborate taste of fresh seafood.
Stuffed Sand Crab Shells
Published on December 17, 2018 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- 4 cooked sand crabs
- 150g cooked prawns, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 120g leaf blend
- 50g bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp mango and chilli sauce, see Appetite 4 The Wild recipe
- 2 tbsp special burger sauce, Coles brand
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Separate top shell from crab and clean sand crabs reserving the shell. Remove claws and legs.
- Peel the meat from the bodies of the sand crab and set aside.
- Put crab and prawns in a bowl and combine dressing, set aside in refrigerator.
- Arrange leaf blend, cucumber, sprouts and chilli on a serving plate.
- Turn sand crab shell upside down. Stuff crab shells with seafood mix and place the stuffed crab on a plate and serve.
- Serve the remaining legs and claws as a side dish.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org