This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and is a nice snack for kids school lunch box.
Sweet Chili and Capsicum Mini Muffins
Published on March 27, 2017 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 1/4cup self raising flour
- 1 /2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 125g corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 150g finely diced bacon
- Combine flour, tasty cheese, corn, capsicum and bacon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg, sweet chili sauce and butter. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each of 2x 12 mini silicon muffin trays.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan.
- Cook in a hot oven (200c)for 12 minutes or until cooked.
- Stand in muffin tray for 10 minutes before turning onto wire rack to avoid mini muffins sticking to the silicon tray.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org