Enjoy a tasty beef salad packed with gorgeous Thai flavours. Use our chilli and mango sauce and if you haven’t had a chance to make the sauce from our recipes, sweet chilli sauce is a great substitute.
Thai Beef salad
Published on February 26, 2018 | By appetite4thewild |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 800g rib fillet steak
- 100g rocket & spinach mix
- 80g pine nuts
- ½ small red onion finely sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers sliced
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- 50g pea shoots
- Zest of ½ lime
- 1 Tbsp Kombu Tsuyu (Japanese soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar finely grated
- 1 Tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- ½ bunch fresh coriander roughly torn
- 3 Tbsp chilli & mango sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Combine fish sauce, sesame oil, chilli & mango sauce, lime juice, grated ginger, palm sugar and lemon zest to make the dressing.
- Heat a small pan to medium, add pine nuts and lightly roast.
- Preheat barbecue grill and cook rib fillet to medium. Place steak on a plate and cover with aluminium foil to rest.
- Add spinach, rocket, pine nuts, cucumber, onion, tomatoes and pea shoots in a large bowl and combine.
- Slice beef thinly.
- Add dressing and beef to salad and combine.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org